Wellington North Parents Centre is run by a group of volunteers. We rely on the generous support of our community to subsidise the cost of our courses, and run our day-to-day operations.
How you can help
- Class coordinator– attend your second antenatal course for free and help other new parents learn about the birth process.
- Join our committee- We are always looking for people to help with everything from planning the years schedule, to grants officers and free sample ordering.
Take a look at our current vacancies:
No experience necessary (except we’d prefer the assistant treasurer to have an accounting background) – the right attitude is all it takes!
- Supplies coordinator
- Breastfeeding support coordinator
- Grants coordinator
- Assistant treasurer (accounting background preferred)
- Fundraising and Events coordinator
- Newsletter coordinator
Let us know how you can help by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to the following organisations who help us subsidise our course costs and reach more parents: